Surface-mounted LED-strip profile 180 degrees square is ideal for applications where the light should radiate a 180 degrees. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use. In addition, the LED profiles have a beneficial effect on the life span of your LED stripthrough the protection and cooling.
Luxalight B.V. is part of Zirqle Group. Luxalight has a conditioned department where LED strip profiles are molded to application and assignment specific requirements. For more information: https://www.ledtuning.nl/en/blog/led-casting
A clear layer, an opal layer and finally a pigment layer, this combination makes it possible to completely diffuse a LED line without hot spots. The casting of LED-strip profiles also has some other major advantages:
Pour in properties LED-strip profiles:
- Mechanically loadable (LED lines in paving and floors)
- Different possibilities from clear casting to completely diffuse (multiple layers)
- UV stable (ideal for outdoor applications)
- Resistant to chemicals
- Completely waterproof (IP68) while maintaining heat dissipation to the profile
making large capacities possible
We are also able to provide the profiles and accessories with any desired RAL color.
For more information about the casting of profiles or the coloring of profiles. Feel free to contact us for the possibilities.
LED-Strip Profile 2 meter 20mm x 24.6mm Surface Mounted 180 degrees Square
|5||5 %||€ 11,40|
|10||10 %||€ 10,80|
|25||15 %||€ 10,20|
|50||20 %||€ 9,60|
|100||25 %||€ 9,00|
- Free shipping within NL for € 100+ orders
- B2B only
- Delivery within 1 working day
Do you need advice for your ideas, complex questions and projects.
- +31 (0) 40 - 202 4904
- Mon-Fri: 8:00 - 17:00