12 Volt/24 Volt 4x6A LED-strip RGBW-Controller with RF remote control
- Free shipping within NL for € 100+ orders
- B2B only
- Delivery within 1 working day
Do you need advice for your ideas, complex questions and projects.
- +31 (0) 40 - 202 4904
- Mon-Fri: 8:00 - 17:00
- wireless control
- WIFI (Wifi Gateway)
- brightness adjustable
- color adjustable
- program selection
- UL (E344776) and CE certified, CE, EMC and LVD approved, RoHS
Color ring - Where he "touched" the color he gets, with it you can get any color but white.
The brightness slide - Allows you to make it brighter or dimmer.
On Button - This puts it on.
Off button - you put him out.
S button - gives you speed down in dynamic fashion.
M button - Turns your dynamic mode (click on the color ring to turn it off again)
S + button - set the speed up of dynamic fashion.
W button - you can put white light brighter or less bright (9 positions)
R button - you can put red light brighter or less bright (9 positions)
G button - Allows you putting green light brighter or less bright (9 positions)
B Button - Allows you put blue light brighter or less bright (9 positions)
Static mode: - Each color is to get the color ring
- More precise control with the W / R / G / B buttons
- White mode is possible if you keep the "ON" button long (about 2 seconds)
- All Colors are dim compatible with the slider button
Dynamic mode: - If you press the mode button you get different modes (the numbers is how many times you have to push):
1. White is appears and disappears.
2. Multiple colors appear and disappear.
3. R, G, B three colors appear and disappear.
4. R, G, B three colors flash.
5. Six colors flash.
6. Random color flashes.
7. Red color comes on and then flashes.
8. Green color comes on and then flashes.
9. Blue color comes on and then flashes.
- Input + (positive power in)
- Input - (negative power in)
- V + (Common-Anode, shared +)
- red V
- green V
- blue V
- White / Warm White V-