This page was last modified on 10 March 2015. We are aware that you have confidence in us. We see it as our responsibility to protect your privacy. On this page we will let you know what information we collect when you use our website, why we collect it and how we enable you to improve your user experience.
Using data collected
At each visit to our website, our web server automatically recognizes and when visiting we keep;
- Your domain name and your e-mail address when you visit our web page, to the extent possible
- Your e-mail address if you post messages / questions on this website
- Your e-mail address if you communicate it to us
- Your e-mail address if you participate in discussion forums;
- The domain of other sites that you have consulted to reach our site
- All information regarding the pages you have visited on our site;
- All information that you provide voluntarily (eg research information and / or site registration)
This information is used to improve the content of our website.
We have no partnerships or special relationships with third parties on the Internet. The information is only used internally and is not passed to other organizations for commercial purposes.
We have implemented the necessary security measures to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we receive on our site. The technique we use to secure your data Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
Remove personal information
We offer all visitors the opportunity to view, change, or delete any personal information that is currently provided to us. If you wish to update your information or want to get yourself from our records, please contact us. See contact information below.
This website uses "cookies" (little text file placed on your computer) to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Website may be transferred to secure servers Luxalight BV or those of any third party. We use this information to track how you use the website, compiling reports on the website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Through cookies we get information on the use of our services. So that we can improve and adapt to the needs of our customers.
Some examples where cookies precautions:
- You remain logged and can shop undisturbed;
- Items in your shopping basket will be retained;
- You shop safely at ledtuning.nl;
- The website is fast;
- We errors and discomfort at the site can detect;
- We can test improvements
Remove or disable cookies
Most cookies ledtuning.nl disappear when you close your browser. Some cookies remain several days to several years standing. You can remove them at any time via your browser. Cookies can always remove yourself from your browser settings or disable. You will receive no more cookies while shopping at ledtuning.nl. Explanation on customizing the cookie settings can be found under Help in most browsers. But please note: without cookies ledtuning.nl website from working properly.
This privacy statement is tailored to the use and capabilities of this site. Modifications and / or changes to this site could lead to changes in this privacy statement. It is therefore advisable to regularly check this privacy statement.
Questions and feedback
Hastelweg 260 B
5652 CN Eindhoven
tel: 040 202 49 04